[Vala] Val(a)IDE 0.5.1 - IDE for Vala

Hello,

I am pleased to announce version 0.5.1 of Val(a)IDE.

The sources and the binary packages (archlinux, debian, fedora, ubuntu and MS Windows) are available for download at:
  http://www.valaide.org/content/download

The main change of this version is the arrival of new contributors
  * Yu Feng, developer
  * Jonathan MERCIER, fedora packager

Thank you for their work, present and future!

Changes since 0.5
=================

 * Remove the path for vala
 * Use libunique instead of guniqueapp
 * Bugfixes

What is Val(a)IDE
=================

Val(a)IDE is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for the Vala
programming language.

Val(a)IDE is written in Vala and and offers the following features:
 * Syntax highlighting for Vala and Genie
 * Project manager (build/execute)
 * Plugins: symbols browser, tasks manager, files browser, autocompletion

For more information see: http://www.valaide.org/

Thank's to everyone who helped me for this new version!

The Val(a)IDE developer
 Nicolas Joseph