[Vala] DBus methods auto capitalization.

Hi guys,

Great work, I love Vala.

I have one little problem with the DBus though. Seems like when I register a server, its methods are auto capitalized and any underscores removed. However I need to have specific method names and the clients are already written, so I don't have control there. How do I stop the auto capitalization on register_object? The --disable-dbus-transformation switch doesn't have any effect on the registration transformations.

Thank you in advance.

Regards:
Bundyo