Re: [Vala] math functions

Hi,
Try
GLib.Math
For example
using GLib;

double result = Math.sqrt(9);

GLib has redinfed all mathematical functions.

Regards
Uwe

2009/7/15 Carlos Costa <ccosta bsd com br>
Hi guys,

Vala is a great programming language, thank you =)

I'm writing a tutorial in Portuguese and one simple algorithm I would
like to implement with Vala is the Trabb Pardo-Knuth (TPK)
algorithm[1]. But unfortunately I don't see any information into the
wiki[2] about math functions like sqrt, sin or tan.

Is there any Vala library for math operations? something like:

using Math;

And I can do some operations using it.

Thanks in advance.

--