[Vala] canberra.vapi

This binding is for libcanberra, a sound event library.
Seehttp://0pointer.de/lennart/projects/libcanberra/ for more information.

The bindings should be relatively straightforward, the only thing I'm not
satisfied with is the way of creating a canberra context and  proplist: Since
libcanberra has no way to return a newly constructed handle, I had to bind
this as reference. Therefore right now you have to use it like that:

            Canberra.Proplist p = null;
            Canberra.Proplist.create( &p );

(which I find a bit ugly).

Other than that I think it's good enough for mainline inclusion. Please do, if
you see fit.

Cheers,

:M: