Re: [Vala] vala 0.7.4 and plugins bug?

Hi Andrea,

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 00:01 +0200, Andrea Del Signore wrote:
while trying to compile vtg with the new 0.7.4 version I think that I
spot a bug with plugin modules C code generation.

Attached there are:

1) plugin.vala - a minimal test case
2) plugin.c - the generated wrong C code
3) type-modules.patch - a one line patch.

In a few words the problem is that the <plugin_class_name>_type_id
variable isn't declared if the class is inside a type-module plugin.

I don't know if it's desiderable to declare the type_id variable in the
declaration block or not, so check the patch ok?

Thanks. The type_id variable should never be in the header file, so I
had to change a few more things. It's pushed to master now.

Jürg