[Vala] gnet-2.0 vapi, v2

Found a few issues, so here's a second version. Seems vapis can't bind a function twice with the same name statically and non-statically, so I removed the instance convenience methods for equality/hashing.

Also, it's worth noting that the vapi requires that you add gio-2.0 to the compilation process, since it depends on certain things from there for IOChannel and IOError.

Still very likely to be buggy or blatently incorrect and generate incorrect C code in spots, though, so as I mentioned before, some kind of review by someone who knows bindings really well would be nice.

Here is the updated binding (attached).

        --- Mike