Re: [Vala] Port Tomboy?

Nonetheless I still think if VALA needs bigger, live projects to
increase the level awareness which it deserves. At least among the
open-source vala projects tracked by ohloh, I don't see any of them a
critical application(by critical I mean a real develop team, active
development and large codebase). I don't think this situation is healthy
for the language's eco-system.

I would like to do a survey/study about the situation. How do you think?

You probably wont see bigger projects using vala until the API and
language is stable.  It's tough to depend on a moving target where
code compiles today and not tomorrow.  With the rate that changes are
coming in and the tenacity of developers who are active on this list,
I'm sure it wont be too much longer until it happens organically.

-- Christian