Re: [Vala] Auto-generate C++ wrappers for vala-libs, how?

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 10:02 +0700, Hans Baier wrote:
Hello,
since Vala is ideal for writing custom Gtk+ widgets,
I wonder whether there already is a tool to autogenerate
C++ wrappers a la/based on glibmm for a given vala library.

I don't think anything like this exists already, however, I'd like to
advise people interested in this to use the gobject-introspection .gir
file format for this. The Vala compiler can generate .gir files from
Vala code, and there is an increasing number of .gir files available for
C libraries.

Jürg