Re: [Vala] Inverse of control in VALA?

Hi.

In any case you need some configuration. In google-guice they make the
configuration of 'when, what and how put something where' in the code:

"What, How"
public class MyModule implements Module {
  public void configure(Binder binder) {
    binder.bind(Service.class)
      .to(ServiceImpl.class)
      .in(Scopes.SINGLETON);
binder.bind(Service.class)
  .annotatedWith(Blue.class)
  .to(BlueService.class);
  }
}
"Where"
public class Client {
  private final Service service;
  @Inject
  public Client(Service service) {
    this.service = service;
  }
}

For GObjects it is posible to use the interface GTypePlugin, but I
dont see how to inject dwo diferent implementations on