Re: [Vala] Inverse of control in VALA?

In any case you need some configuration. In google-guice they make the
configuration of 'when, what and how put something where' in the code:

"What, How"
public class MyModule implements Module {
  public void configure(Binder binder) {
public class Client {
  private final Service service;
  public Client(Service service) {
    this.service = service;

For GObjects it is posible to use the interface GTypePlugin, but I
dont see how to inject dwo diferent implementations on