[Vala] how to view Valadoc in Devhelp?

According to the Valadoc wiki page (http://live.gnome.org/Valadoc), Devhelp integration is "done", and the page contains a link to a file devhelp-books.tar.gz, which presumably holds the Valadoc documentation in Devhelp format. I downloaded and unzipped this file, but it's not obvious what I need to do to make its contents actually show up in Devhelp. Does anyone know how to do that? If so, could they briefly explain here and/or update the wiki with an explanation?

thanks!
adam