Re: [Vala] Feature-Question: Compiler-API / AST of vala exposed to the programming language?

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net> wrote:
Hans Baier wrote:

I didnt look into the details of vala, but what is of great value
(especially for tool support) is a standard compiler API and
standard AST form of vala code so that every vala program can parse

It has (libvala, see vala.vapi) and it's used by many Vala tools.

Unfortunately it's not massively well documented (that I could find).
I've attached some little test programs which should get you started.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew bleb org  |  http://www.bleb.org/