Re: [Vala] making gstreamer sink with vala

Hi,

did you get my other reply? After two days of trial and error, I managed
to make a (statically) registered plugin, that works in a pipeline
without warnings or errors (attached). It doesn't do anything useful,
though.

Please let me know if you are making any progress with your sink.

alberto