Re: [Vala] problem with GNet Connhttpeventresponse

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net> wrote:
jezra wrote:
I can get the data from the fields as a string but I want to get the
data as a string[] so that I can iterate over the data. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Thanks for your time,
Jezra

Hi,

it's a bug in the bindings. Edit 'gnet-2.0.vapi' and modify their type
to string[]. Then it should work.

Regards,

Frederik

Unfortunately, it did not work.
In the gnet-2.0 vapi, I changed the type from "public weak string" to
"public string[]" and upon complation of my vala code, I get the
following error:
error: 'GConnHttpEventResponse' has no member named 'header_fields_length1'

The code in my vala project is

    string[] header_fields;
    header_fields = resp.header_fields;

I have tried various combinations of string[] and weak string[] to no
avail, but I would like confirmation that
 gchar **header_fields; in the gnet header should be refered to in
vala as a string[].