Re: [Vala] Generated librsvg-bindings for vala

Hans Baier wrote:
Hi,

I just generated librsvg-bindings.
the output of vapigen needed some manual tweaking,
but now it seems to run...

I hope this is useful,
and maybe can be contributed.

License: public domain.

Cheers,
Hans

Hi,

I think the Handle methods should be instance methods instead of static
methods. I'm not sure why vala-gen-introspect didn't do that. Perhaps
you should choose "Rsvg" instead of "rsvg" as namespace name.

And DimensionData should be a struct instead of a compact class and be
passed as out parameter to get_dimensions (). You can do that by adding
a 'librsvg-2.0.metadata' file with:

 RsvgDimensionData is_value_type="1"
 rsvg_handle_get_dimensions.dimension_data is_out="1"

In general, instead of manually twaking a generated vapi file it's
better to express it with .metadata entries if possible, so you can
regenerate your vapi file easily.

Regards,

Frederik