Re: [Vala] volatile variables?

hmm. I thought if I declare something as volatile they will be stored in
memory instead of registers.

On i386 FPU the double numbers in the register has a higher precision
than the double numbers in memory and the compilier optimization is
apparently causing me troubles: by adding a stdout.print on a double
variable the result of the program changes.

Are there any ohter helpful keywords then?

Yu