Re: [Vala] vala gnome integration

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Sam Liddicott <sam liddicott com> wrote:
It often troubles me how tightly vala is bound to glib.

Of course this isn't a fault, as such, because vala is designed for writing
glib applications - but I want to use it for writing samba modules and
kernel modules which don't (and won't) use glib.

  Dude! you are using vala for writing kernel modules? Seriously, I
wouldn't advice that. Vala is still in it's infancy to be taken so far
unless you are really eager to contribute lots of patches to Vala that
will extend it in the ways you want/need it to be.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124