Re: [Vala] [Having fun with Vala] Multiboot kernel using Vala!
- From: "Sam Liddicott" <sam liddicott com>
- To: Yu Feng <rainwoodman gmail com>
- Cc: vala-list <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Vala] [Having fun with Vala] Multiboot kernel using Vala!
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:05:20 -0000
* Yu Feng wrote, On 11/02/09 16:35:
I am curious about how GLib was staticly linked to your kernel. I didn't
see any flags on this in your makefile.
I figured he wasn't using GLib or libc.
He doesn't use any glib stuff, printf is provided by grub
] [Thread Prev