Re: [Vala] posix.vapi additions (termios)

Same comment as my previous email, this binding is awful in the fact
that it creates bindings for totally non-standard interfaces. The
inclusion of c_ispeed and c_ospeed is unneeded. The fields of struct
termios could have been made type safe, to disallow assignments of, say,
iflags to oflags, etc.

Please take a look at the following page:

        http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/basedefs/termios.h.html

I remember I sent a termios binding to this some time ago. Please take a
look at the archives.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed 80386 nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/