Re: [Vala] posix.vapi additions (signal)

Am Wednesday 04 February 2009 00:39:42 schrieb Zeeshan Ali (Khattak):
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer

<mickey vanille-media de> wrote:
Please add to posix.vapi:

  Thanks for the changes. Don't know of others but I will use these in
Rygel at least. Just one suggestion: Filing bugs with patches attached
makes it almost unlikely that Jurg forgets about applying the patches.

Hmm, for simple things like the one I pasted I prefer verbose copying text to
applying patches. I can attach patches if Jürg prefers that.

--
:M: