Re: [Vala] Gee.ReadOnlyMap could not be found?

public Gee.Map<string,Wiz.File> streams {
      get { return _streams.read_only_view; }

ok. sorry, I'm not familiar with c# property. but now,
i see it, so it's no problem. thanks.

2009/12/24, Didier 'Ptitjes' <ptitjes free fr>:
san hoi wrote:
Thanks!

Use Gee.Map as type and use my_map.read_only_view to retrieve the
read-only view for my_map.

umm...but I don't know how to use it.
Is there a sample code?

Is there something unclear in the three documents I linked ? Or did you
find it easier to ask than to read them ?

read_only_view is a property on the Map interface :
http://www.gnome.org/~dvillevalois/libgee/doc/gee-1.0/Gee.Map.read_only_view.html

Or do you mean that you need sample code to use a property ?

Anyway...

}