Re: [Vala] [Genie] Bug in Genie ?

Hi,

2009/12/13 Nicolas <c r n a wanadoo fr>:
Hello,

When i build this piece of code, i have this message:

testbug.gs:9.65-9.65: error: syntax error, expected `)' but got `:' with
previous identifier
  def test (mystring : string, files : SList of string, myint : int)

Is it a bug in the genie parser ?
I don't know if the problem appear with vala.
I believe it is, the problem only appears with {array,list,dict,...}
of ..., I've already had another problem with this (not in a method).
I think that genie needs a test suite as the parser is currently
relatively buggy.

Regards,
Abderrahim