Re: [Vala] yajl vala binding?

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 10:21:45 +0100, Victor Manuel Jáquez Leal wrote:
On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 5:24 AM, san hoi <hoisan49 gmail com> wrote:
I'm search yajl binding. but i cannot find vala's binding...
umm, Who do you wrap yajl api in vapi files?

I don't know if it fits you, but I guess it'd be easier bind json-glib
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/json-glib/ into vala because is gobject
friendly.

Not just easier, it is already done. Obviously depending on how many people
actually use it there may be missing things and bugs, but most of the work is
certainly done.

--
                                                 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>