Re: [Vala] Vala Bugfix Hackathon (was: when will vala 0.8 be released?)

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 20:25 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
Am Freitag, den 20.11.2009, 17:36 +0100 schrieb Michael 'Mickey'
Lauer:
How can we move on with the hackathon?

I guess the central question is who apart from Jürg (who seems to be
very busy these days) has the knowledge to educate us how to fix certain
things in an upstream-acceptable way? These people are critical to such
a hackathon, hence we need them to dictate a date that would work.

Okay, if noone of the elders are volunteering to help us moving Vala
forward, then this pretty much kills the idea of the hackathon.

I was/am quite busy (and one week abroad) in November and December due
to customer projects, however, it should be better in January and
beyond. I really like the idea of a hackathon and we should try to find
a date/time in January for this. If it is supposed to happen during the
day European time, I will only be able to actively participate if it's
at a weekend. If it is just an evening, during the week should be ok for
me as well.

Jürg