Re: [Vala] Getting path to my program's directory

There's a C library called binreloc which does what you are looking
for. Unfortunately vala bindings doesn't exist and the site is
currently unavailabe (you can still see it via Google's Cache or
something similar).

You can download it here:
http://ftp.sunsite.dk/projects/autopackage/tools/binreloc-2.0.tar.gz