Re: [Vala] [RFC] Testing framework improvements

Hello,

Ildar Mulyukov <ildar    > writes:
On 07.08.2009 02:23:14, Jan Hudec wrote:
You could get test method names directly from the library. Use objdump
for example.

NAK. I need to get the information about type relationships in the library.
Without the information from the .gir file, I would have to guess which
functions are GType getters. And note, that objdump will not give me
information about parameters and return types.

Jan, it's not the 1st time when Unit tests are discussed. Have a look
at discussions on Oct. and Dec. last year. (subj. GTest and VUnit).
Hope you did that already.

Thanks. I did now. Unfortunately the link to VUnit is not valid and
Launchpad seem to know nothing about it.

--
  - Jan Hudec<bulb ucw cz>