[Vala] libpcl - was Re: shortcut: Better co-routine support with fibers

libpcl is partly based on earlier coroutine work and the GNU Pthread
library and seems complete and up to date (although libcoro seems to
have some work-arounds for Irix that libpcl doesn't have)

So I'm doing some experiments with libpcl

For anyone who wants to play, the source is available from:
http://www.xmailserver.org/pcl-1.6.tar.gz

If you copy the source to /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES (adjust for your
configuration) you can build rpms with this spec file:
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/SPECS/libpcl.spec?rev=1.4;content-type=text%2Fplain

rpmbuild -ba libpcl.spec

Although I had to add this line at the end of the %install section
rm -f "$RPM_BUILD_ROOT"/%{_libdir}/libpcl.so.1

to avoid complaints about libpcl.so.1

Sam