[Vala] NativeVolumeMonitor binding

Hello,

I believe I've found two problems, one with gio/gnativevolumemonitor.h and the other with the gio vapi.  I'll explain them both, although only the second is a Vala problem.

First, gnativevolumemonitor.h doesn't #define G_NATIVE_VOLUME_MONITOR_GET_CLASS, which causes problems for the code valac generates.

However, even when I manually add the #define, valac wants to include an instance pointer in the call to get_mount_for_mount_path().  This virtual function doesn't accept an instance pointer as an argument.

It's an odd thing, but is there some way in a vapi to declare no instance pointer for a method call?  Because this is a virtual method, it can't be static.

Thanks,

-- Jim Nelson
Yorba