Re: [Vala] private extern class methods.

The generated (problematic) ccode, declares a static prototype for an
extern symbol, which I believe is the cause of the problem. After
replacing the declaration with extern keyword, the library is no longer
a SE trouble maker.

The library was built with a DISABLE_STATIC libtool with
-Wl,--as-needed. I believe -fPIC are always automatically added when
real shared-libraries are built on applicable platforms.

I am totally confused with what was happening inside the linker world.
I had same issues when I forgot declaring the prototypes of extern
symbols in the source files for building shared libraries though.

Yu