[Vala] Genie intro and start of tutorials

Hi all,
I'm learning Vala, using the Genie syntax.

With my level of knowledge I found the Vala/Genie documentation to be
a bit too brief and cryptic, so I decided to write tutorials as I went
along. The idea being to make it easy for others in the same situation
as me.

The Genie intro page:
http://puppylinux.com/genie/

And a couple of tutorials:
http://puppylinux.com/genie/datatypes.htm
http://puppylinux.com/genie/functions.htm

I have also written most of a page on "decisions and loops" however
one of the examples does not compile. I have filed a bug report and
will upload that page when the bug is fixed.

Anyway, let me know if I have written anything wrong. No need to
clutter this list, send a direct email to bkaulerATgmailDOTcom.

All of the pages are a work-in-progress!

regards,
Barry Kauler