Re: [Vala] Bindings for gdkkeysyms.h

On 17-Nov-08, at 12:25 PM, Daniel Svensson wrote:

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Daniel Svensson <dsvensson gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:55 PM, Dan Saul <daniel saul gmail com> wrote:
              0,
              1,
              2,
              3,
              4,
              5,
              6,
              7,
              8,
              9,

Those doesn't work now do they? I also have a gdk-keysyms-file but
instead of using enum I use "public const int" on each row.

Humm.. or maybe I'm saying too much here, maybe it works because you
use enum instead! Sorry bout that.

--
Daniel Svensson

Oh no those don't work you are absolutely right. I just commented them out as I am not using the numbers at present.

Dan Saul