Re: [Vala] How to use a DBus Dict in Vala?

2008/11/10 Daniele Benucci <d benux gmail com>
I need to call a DBus method that returns a "Dict of {String, Variant}".
How can I store and handle this result in Vala?

I found it.
HashTable to store the dict and GValue to store the variant.
It works only with Vala >= 0.5.1 since these two types are supported in DBus clients starting with that version.

Daniele

--
Grabel's Law:
2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for large values of 2.