Re: [Vala] Va(a)lide : IDE for Vala !

gege2061 escribió:

Hi,

I develop an IDE for vala : http://home.gna.org/valide/
I put your link in the VALA homepage:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala

It's first beta release and features are very simple (in fact :
compilation of projet) but I would want collect your opignions and
(eventually :p) bug reports (for features, I work with Ultraedit and
code: blocks, I have a lot in reserve...).
IDEs are great!! hehe. I am working all day with Visual Studio of Microsoft, but i use Anjuta and monodevelop in my free time. Monodevelop is almost perfect for GTK. You can create your own components in a visual way without GLADE.
http://www.monodevelop.com/Main_Page

Perhaps you can share code with them or reuse code.

there are other interesting IDEs using GTK working in Windows and gnu/linux:
http://geany.uvena.de/
http://www.scintilla.org/

--
Regards.