Re: [Vala] improved static exception checking

Hi Juerg,

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 7:38 PM, Juerg Billeter <j bitron ch> wrote:

This should already be working, I've implemented this on top of your patch
for bug 482999. Haven't you tested it or have you found issues in the
implementation?

Wow, I feel a bit silly. I didn't notice that particular change. And
that's way simpler than what I had suggested. Nice work :)

Thoughts> If there is positive feedback on these ideas, I'll start
work on implementing them.

It would be really nice if you could start working on the unfolding to fix
bug 475922[1]. That's something I want to see fixed for a long time but
never got around to implementing this.

Sure, I might have a look at it sometime soon.

Cheers,
Jared