Re: [Vala] Delegate that returns its own type

Hi,

On Fri, May 23, 2008 11:07, Zsolt Börcsök wrote:
In C# following declaration is valid (defining delegate that returns its
own
type):
  public delegate delegateType delegateType();

But, in Vala it results compilation error... Is it going to be supported?
If not, do you have any suggestion to replace this kind of declaration.

This might actually be impossible to do in a properly typed way in C as
you probably can't refer in a typedef to the type you're just defining.
We'll have to see whether we want to workaround or disallow this.

Juerg