Re: [Vala] mascot for vala

This calls for a Capybara. Best animal ever.

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 2:35 AM, martin (OpenGeoMap) <martin opengeomap org> wrote:

I think it's the time to find a mascot for VALA. ;-)
All free software technology need a mascot!! 8-) .

Other thing. I was thinking about the possibility to have other mailing
list for VALA-users.

Here jürgen and other developers need time to improve VALA :-D  not for
newbye questions.

If you need a religion perhaps you can choose GTK:

Vala-list mailing list
Vala-list gnome org