Re: [Vala] : benchmarks gobject

Hi,

I have made this benchmarks only to demonstrate the performance of Vala versus C# (C++ has been added after the creation).

In the case of C++, Vala may be better or worse depending the bench, like in plain-C [http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/gp4/c.php]. When you use many OO features of Vala, you loose the speed of plain-C and you only benchmarks the GObject sub-system ;).

But I think that the runtime is really optimize and, has you can see in the binaryTrees benchmark, doesn't add runtime extra time.

Regards