[Vala] Problems with package gio-2.0

I'm a beginner with vala, and I try to create a little application to create/modificate file with package gio-2.0. And I found one problem in compilation stage (valac --pkg gtk+-2.0 --pkg gio-2.0 ...),error: gio/gio.h doesn't exist. I'm googling a little bit an I found a package gio-standalone, this one seems usefull package, but this doesn't include gio.h.

Are there any other package? or maybe modification to gio-2.0.vapi

Thanks a lot!!