[Vala] Segmentation fault, gtk app. I'm doing something really stupid I'm sure.

Hi Guys:

I'm pretty new to vala and am trying to make a basic web browser using
webkit. At first I simply ported over the GtkLauncher app that comes
with webkit, which worked great. Right now I'm trying to add tabs to
it.

code is here: http://pastebin.com/m1c105a3d

If you uncomment one of the highlighted lines it'll compile, but
segfaults when I run it. I think I'm just doing something stupid with
the arrays, not initializing them or something. There's not much
documentation on how to use an array on the vala site, and I couldn't
find an example of how to initialize one (if that's even necessary).

I'm using vala 0.17

Sorry in advance for the messy/uncommented code.
--
Mike Thorn
734.834.3910