[Vala] vala 0.1.7 on scratchbox

Just FYI...Im unable to build radare 0.9.4 for maemo, because it depends on vala 0.1.7..
and it does for glib 2.12. I don't know when will Nokia update the SDK, so its something
that affects to all the vala apps to be compiled for Maemo.

Is there a possibility to build 0.1.7 without glib 2.12? (is the regex stuff the only
missing?) I know that its stupid to make steps backward.. but I tried building glib2.12
and don't seems to do it properly because some internals of the SDK that avoids path
overriding and development libs and programs are 'protected'.

Does anyone managed to do that?

BTW looks like in sardine (the development version of scratchbox for maemo) uses glib 2.10,
and seems it needs a gtk update which is critical too for the whole system, so i don't
expect nokia updating the environment in a short space of time.

btw i can generate the C files from vala on x86 and later build the rest inside the qemu-arm
...this will be the best solution maybe..

Sorry for the noise ;)

Is anyone in the list working with maemo and vala?

--pancake