Re: [Vala] My first gtkaml application

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:43 PM, pancake <pancake youterm com> wrote:
Hi!

 I've spend two days for writing the frontend of the flasher for the Nokia
 Internet Tablets in GTKAML, Vala and C. I got lot of fun while mixing these
 langs and I think GtkAml is the more productive, easy and powerful way to
 design gtk applications.

 Here are some screenshots of the app:

  http://news.nopcode.org/goxf.gif
  http://news.nopcode.org/goxf2.gif

 And the source:

  http://news.nopcode.org/miau/pvc.cgi?prj=0xFFFF&leaf=2b622cf2/1-pancake dazo

 ( for full tarball: http://news.nopcode.org/miau/pvc.cgi?dist=0xFFFF )

 Thanks for all these language projects!

 --pancake

Glad you found gtkaml useful:) As for Vala, I think we all agree that
is the best thing since sliced bread ^H^H^H^H^H^H the invention of C
language, OOP and GObject. Thank you.

Don't hesitate to file bugs/feature requests for gtkaml :)

Vlad