Re: [Vala] default-property-value syntax

Hi,

Proposals are open?

What do you think syntax like the defaults parameters:

public int rank = 5 {
 construct set;
 private get;
}

2008/3/5, Florian Brosch <flo brosch gmail com>:
Hi, guys.

 A new feature of valac 0.1.8 is a way to set the default-value of a property:

 public int rank {
  construct set;
  private get;
  default ( 5 );
 }

 We talked about the syntax in #vala. Chipzz and I think that following
 looks more appealing:

 public int rank {
  construct set;
  private get;
  default = 5;
 }

 Juergbi asked me to send an e-mail about the topic to discuss, to find
 the best solution.