Re: [Vala] Vala on Windows

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 23:04 +0200, Vlad Grecescu wrote:
Sorry, I misinterpreted the g_get_system_data_dirs () documentation.
It actually returns an array of folders (Application Data is among
them) but the key to vala's problem on win32 is still here:
Then the "share" subfolder in the installation folder for the
package containing the DLL that calls this function, if it can be
determined.
The installation folders above are determined by looking up the
folder where the module (DLL or EXE) in question is located. If the
folder's name is "bin", its parent is used, otherwise the folder
itself.

I think is _exactly_ what's intended.

Yes, that's how it should work. I've fixed this in r1083 and another
Windows issue in r1082. Testing welcome.

Jürg