[Vala] Some implementation questions

Hello,

I discover Vala language with 0.1.6 release announcement and
congratulate for your work !

However, I have some questions about this language :

- Why Glib.Object inheritace is not implicit ?
- Why do not use g_type_class_add_private for class private members ?
- For free memory object, use o->free(), why do not use delete keyword ?

Sorry for my poor English language and I hope that questions is not
due to my ignorance.

--
Nicolas Joseph

Responsable de la rubrique GTK+ de developpez.com

http://nicolasj.developpez.com