Re: [Vala] The name `Gee' does not exist

Il giorno mar, 15/01/2008 alle 14.09 +0100, foo bar ha scritto:

Sorry if I quote you in the ml, but I think it could be useful to
others.

Gee-Types are not part of GLib: So you have to add the package to the
source.

usign Gee;

Then you have to pass "-pkg gee-1.0" to valac.

Gee is not installed with valac and so you have to copy the
*.vapi-File from vala-0.1-5/vapi/ to your vapi-directory.

Thank you very much! It worked.

I just had to also add

 -X "-I/usr/include/vala-1.0/"

to valac, as Debian installs vala headers in that directory.
I would like to ask the Debian package maintainer if he could add these
files to the next package version, please.

Thank you all. :)
I will be back later with another question (regarding GObject.get() :)

Bye.

--
Alessandro Pellizzari