Re: [Vala] SQLite segfault when used in a class

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 12:20 +0100, Alessandro Pellizzari wrote:
On ven, 2008-01-11 at 12:22 -0600, Travis Watkins wrote:

Your callback method should be decorated with [InstanceLast] and you
should pass 'this' in as the user data in the exec call (I think
that's what the null area is for anyway).

OK, I am totally stupid. :)

I forgot [NoArrayLength ()] as callback decorator, so the parameters got
shifted and messed up. :/

I noticed it only diff-ing the demo's C-generated code and mine. The
callback signature was completely different.

I am not (yet) used to decorators... :)

[InstanceLast] and [NoArrayLength] are only temporary workarounds, valac
will be able to get the parameter ordering right without any
annotations.

Jürg