Re: [Vala] signal cascade blocking in Gtk+

On ven, 2008-01-04 at 23:31 +0100, Mikael Hermansson wrote:

Replace               this.destroy += this.nascondi;

with:

this.delete_event += nascondi;

because you need to overide delete_event because when destroy is
triggered the window is already killed.

I suppose you wanted to reply through the ml, so I followup there. Sorry
if I'm wrong.

Thank you very much for your help, but it didn't work.

I changed destroy with delete_event (and "return false" with "return
true" after re-reading Gtk docs :) but now, when I close the second
window, I get the following error in console:

** (hellogtk:4921): CRITICAL **: two_win_nascondi: assertion `IS_TWO_WIN
(self)' failed

I think it's because "destroy" gets executed before "delete_event", and
it destroys the window before I can catch the signal.

Any hint?

Thanks.