Re: [Vala] Gee.HashMap<string, int> - uncaught error: No demarshaller registered for type "GeeHashMap"

Gilles Filippini a écrit :
Hello Ali,

Ali Sabil a écrit :
I think that for now you still have to use HashTable instead of Gee.HashMap

I've tried GLib.HashTable too. And I'm stuck with the same kind of
run-time error:

 ** (process:3942): WARNING **: No demarshaller registered for type
"gpointer"

 ** (process:3942): CRITICAL **: file dict.c: line 49: uncaught error:
No demarshaller registered for type "gpointer"

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Gilles Filippini <gilles filippini free fr