Re: [Vala] Vala autoconf macro

hi:

This way, you can distribute a source tarball that does not depend
upon valac, but can use it if it is available and recent enough.  If
this has already been done elsewhere better, please let me know!  :)

what about waf???
http://code.google.com/p/waf/

Real cross compilation between windows and linux for VALA, C, C+, c#, D,...

I think it´s the time to kill autotools(=autohell)!!!!

Regards.

Congratulations for the game!!. It´great have VALA source to learn it in this early times.