[Vala] array of function pointer

Hello

I am playing with the Gsl.vapi file.

here the definition of a delegate type in this vapi file (no CCode for now)

static delegate int MultirootF (Vector x, void* params, Vector f);

In one of my classes I want an array of this MultirootF

struct my_func {
        MultirootF[] fs;
}

For now the c code generated is as simple as
MultiRootF *f;
but the gsl headers do not define this MultirootF type.
So how can I tweak the vapi with CCode to obtain the right result.

PS: The real c type of the MultiRootF is
int (*f)(gsl_vector const *x, void* params, gsl_vector *f);

Thanks

Frederic.