Re: [Vala] CRITICAL `VALA_IS_TYPESYMBOL (sym)' failed

Hi,

Run valac in gdb and set a breakpoint on g_log. When that breakpoint
is reached, use the 'where' command to get a stack trace.

It sounds like there's a bug in vala. It would be really helpful if
you could try to find out what part of your code is causing the
critical errors and file a bug in bugzilla. Also remember that a lot
of bugs have been fixed since the last release, so try using valac
from SVN and see if that works.

Cheers,
Jared